Home Pickup Policies
- Unfortunately, we are unable to enter any residence or move items from upstairs locations. Please make sure all items are located outside of residence or on ground level of businesses.
- Our home pickup service is provided for those residing in Omaha metro and surrounding areas. Contact us about other requests.
- Pickups occur Wednesday - Sunday for large furniture items that cannot fit in a regular passenger vehicle. However, while a truck is picking up those large furniture items, we can also pick up smaller household items and bags of clothing. What should you donate? Click here for a list of items we can accept.
- All items must be in "good used condition or better" which would not include broken, stained, or torn items.
- Goodwill pickups tentatively occur between 10:00am - 5:00pm. Due to the number of scheduled pickups and varying locations, we are unable to provide a more specific window. We can provide an approximate 30 minute phone call before pick up, if requested.
- Donations may be scheduled no more than 30 days out from today's date.
- You will receive a Donation Receipt for tax purposes.
- Please contact us at (402)231-1963 or firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your pick up or any further questions regarding your home pick up.
If you'd like to drop your donations off at a Goodwill store near you, click here
for a list of our locations.